Backup and Disaster Recovery Solutions
A backup solution is important for all businesses regardless of size, industry, and geographic location.
Having a backup of your company data keeps it safe in case anything goes badly wrong with your computer system.
Here are a number of ways files can be lost unexpectedly:
- Computer crashes – can happen unexpectedly anytime, and can lead to data loss.
- Virus Infection – aggressive malicious viruses can corrupt or delete important files.
- Hard drive failure – hard drives have a finite lifetime and can fail suddenly and without warning. The sudden death of a hard drive can cause data loss.
- Physical computer damage – your files are more at risk if you use a laptop as they are sensitive and are easily damaged if dropped or have drinks spilled on them.
- Theft – computers are sought after by thieves and cannot always be kept secure whilst traveling.
CompPower can help design and build a reliable scalable backup solution that will protect the data with adequate frequent backup processes.
Disaster Recovery Solution
What would the impact on the business be if all data were lost?
Disaster recovery planning can offer many benefits to a business such as:
- Minimising the negative impact of any disaster
- Save time and money in the recovery process in the event of a disaster
- Provide for an orderly recovery process, reducing “panic” decision-making
- Protect technology assets owned by a business, maximising ROI
- Minimise legal or regulatory liabilities
- Promote systems and IT service quality, reliability, and security
- Promote the value of technology and related IT services within your organisation
- Promote management awareness, and to set realistic expectations about the need for systems management tools and resources
CompPower can help you design and build an effective disaster recovery solution to prevent any data loss. With our disaster recovery planning we can reduce the likelihood of technology related disasters such as:
- Human errors
- System glitch
- Acts of malicious intent
- Power failure
- Natural disasters
- Terrorist attacks
To help you with building proven Backup and DR solution please call us for more information on 02 8003 5511 or email firstname.lastname@example.org